Should you continue to browse www.softinsa.pt, Softinsa assumes that you accept the installation of cookies, providing consent for their installation on your computer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the device once you access the www.softinsa.pt website (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or internet-connected television) facilitating its use, in order to offer a good service.
The www.softinsa.pt website uses its own and third-party cookies that help us improve quality, allowing us to buy, remember, control and understand how our users browse the website, identifying what they consider useful or not, so as to improve the browsing process. The cookies used by the website do not damage your device, they are only used to improve the services we offer. Some are strictly necessary for the page to function well (technical and customisation) and others are used to improve user performance and experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
The website uses session, temporary and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user is accessing the website, and expire when the browser is closed; on the other hand, persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session, and end up expiring after a period of time between two months and two years.
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device, by setting the browser options installed on your device. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done through the Tools or Options menu. You may also go to the browser’s Help menu, where you can find instructions. The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by setting the browser, for example:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Types of cookies
According to the purpose for which data are obtained through cookies, the website may use:
- Technical Cookies: cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist therein, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts.
- Customisation cookies: cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics pre-set according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language and type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: cookies that allow for the monitoring and analysis of users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites or platforms and to prepare for user browsing hazards.
- Advertising cookies: cookies that allow for the management of advertising spaces in the most effective way.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information about the user’s behaviour, obtained from the continuous observation of browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
The website is currently using the following types of cookies:
These make an adequate management of the website’s browsing and contents, allowing for user sessions to be identified and protecting their use.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES (the information shown below was provided by the corresponding third parties).
- Google Analytics. The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Inc., a Delawre company with head office at 1600 Amplhitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (‘Google’). The information that cookies generate regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information on behalf of SOFTINSA for the purpose of tracking your use of the web, compiling activity information and providing other services related to Internet activity and use. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data that Google may have. For more information go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
EXTERNAL SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
- Youtube. Youtube provides buttons and other features so that you may share links on our website. Information sent outside the EU to Youtube will be used by Youtube in accordance with its privacy policies. For more information go to http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook. Facebook provides buttons and other features so that you may share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Facebook, regarding the pages you visited or things that interest you, will be used by Facebook in accordance with its privacy policies. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Twitter. Twitter provides buttons and other features so that you may share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Twitter will be used by Twitter in accordance with its privacy policies. For more information go to https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en.
- Linkedin. Linkedin provides buttons and other features so that you may share our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Linkedin, regarding the pages you visited or things that interest you, will be used by Linkedin in accordance with its privacy policies. For more information go to https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Slideshare. Slideshare is owned by Linkedin and provides features to view presentations on our web page. Information sent outside the EU to Linkedin, regarding the pages you visited or things that interest you, will be used by Linkedin in accordance with its privacy policies. For more information go to https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
The specific opt-out systems mentioned above regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a ‘rejection’ cookie on your device in order for your opt-out option to work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each site they visit and manage their disabling.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding this cookies policy, you may contact Softinsa using the form on the ‘Contact’ page by selecting ‘Data protection’.
Softinsa is not responsible for the content and veracity of third-party privacy policies, including cookie policies